Races of the Galaxies
Thousands of races inhabit the worlds of the Local Group. Many share notable genetic similarities, such as two arms, two legs, two sexes and a similar grouping of organs. This may be due to the Celestials modifying the genetic code of many races while they were still evolving. Many races are interfertile and hybrids are possible, although not common.
- The Kree: A race native to the Greater Magellanic Cloud.
- The Skrulls: A race native to the Andromeda Galaxy
- The Shi’ar: A race native to the Triangulum Galaxy (also known as the Shi’ar Galaxy)
- Rigellians: A race native to the Milky Way Galaxy, but with colonies in the Andromeda Galaxy
- Humans: A primitive but unpredictable race native to the Milky Way Galaxy
- The Eternals: A highly-advanced and immortal offshoot of the human race that lives on the moon Titan